Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Should I call it a day?

I'm now facing the cross road if to continue this blog or completely stop this hobby... My life has completed changed in recent weeks. Since my boss resigned, my current employers are expecting me to fill in his shoe... The tough part is, how to emulate my former boss success. It's like posting this question to Fernando Alonso. How can he repeats Michael Schumacher achievement with Ferrari of 5 consecutive both driver and manufacturer titles? It's near a mission impossible...


I need time to think of my next move....perhaps it's time to move on.... find a new cheese?

1 comment:

Jasonist said...

hey Real, guess we do come to a stage where dilemmas come and haunt us... it's juz a matter of time...

but one thing for sure, juz do wat u feel ur happy and gives u satisfaction. After all, the internet stays, and will always be... u can sign in and start a new post anytime. And ur rite, worklife does affect our hobby and we really gotta be very very sharp in planning our schedule so both work and hobby dont clash...

No matter how ur future holds, im sure ur hunt for diecasts (especially the racing cars) never dies as long as your passion is on... keep it up my friend~! ;)